2016 Day 3: or Let’s Try Something New
So here’s my new plan. Yep. I have one. That’s about all I got but here we go ;).
Not every day but a lot of days, I think I’m going to blog or post on Facebook or something – I’m not sure what’s going to be best. Just a quick check-in on what I’ve accomplished, especially writing wise, that day. Accountability. Not to try to get lots of new blog followers, or even lots of comments here on on Facebook where it’s shared, but just to keep myself on track.
Because I have a super ambitious 2016 planned and if I don’t get stay accountable and motivated, it won’t happen :p. That 2016 includes:
* Prince from her Past, releasing February
* A new, but related series, set in Serenity Landing – Jonathan William Langley-Cranston IV is the hero of the first book
* The Grace series (not sure of it’s official title yet) and my favorite hero ever (book 1 is already written but needs some polishing)
* The beginnings of a new royalty series – not sure where it’ll be set just yet though – probably Western Hemisphere…
Anyway – in that daily-ish post will be…
* A picture
* A writing update (or editing, etc.)
* Something I’m thankful for
I’m thankful for friends who stick by me. (Many more things of course, but I’ll go with that one today ;).)
Writing Update for Jonathan’s Story:
Total: 1023 (1.2%)
To Go: 83977 (98.8%)
Plus I printed off Prince from her Past so I can start the read through tomorrow.
That’s all for now! Ciao!